Seminar: Global Connect: Texas Trade Finance
Global Connect: Texas Trade Finance Seminar
February 20, 2015; San Antonio, TX
A must attend event for small and medium-sized businesses, interested in entering, growing, and succeeding in global markets.
- How to get paid from your export sales;
- How to increase export sales while reducing the risk of nonpayment by your foreign buyers;
- Learning opportunities for new and existing exporters;
- U.S. Government export assistance resources;
- A major networking occasion for financial institution professionals seeking to expand their client base;
- A great learning opportunity for students interested in international trade and global business;
- Offered in support of the advancement of U.S. hispanic owned businesses in global markets.
Conference: Global Trade Management - Oil & Gas
Enable Efficient & Profitable Global Trade
November 17-20th, 2014
Whilst every oil and gas business acknowledges the importance of trade compliance, many also view compliance as being defined by what can’t be done rather than what can.
We know that trade compliance at it’s best is really trade management – managing opportunity as well as risk, demonstrating the impact of what we do and adding real business value. However, with so many functions competing for management attention, it’s clear that trade compliance needs to work smarter to deliver results, and ultimately get the attention, investment – and recognition – it deserves.
Webinar: Letter of Credit Discrepancies
November 20th, 2014 1:30PM EDT
Trade Technologies and U.S. Department of Commerce are co-hosting this informative webinar.
Speaker will be Trade Technologies’ Julie Wilson, Client Support Director will present an informative webinar about LC discrepancies.
Discrepancies are responsible for much of the headache and added cost associated with using letters of credit in international trade transactions. These challenges can often make exporters avoid using letters of credit altogether, usually resulting in either highly uncompetitive cash-in-advance demands or extremely risky open account terms in foreign markets.
Seminar: Take Control of Your Letters of Credit
If you are like most exporters using Letters of Credit (LCs), you are likely experiencing various levels of frustration and pain.
October 20-21, 2014; Houston, TX